St. Louis Punch Press Injury Lawyers
Punch Press injury Claims in Missouri
Labor-intensive employees know the risks of their trade. Whether you work in construction, a warehouse, or on a punch press, there are countless ways to be injured. The Dixon Injury Firm’s punch press injury lawyers work with St. Louis employees on workers’ compensation claims. On this page, we will discuss the ins and outs of punch press accidents to help you better understand the workers’ compensation process and what Dixon can do for you.
Most workers throughout Missouri and St. Louis are entitled to punch press injury workers’ compensation. This usually includes both disability and medical benefits among additional types of compensation according to the business’ policies. The St. Louis punch press accident attorneys at The Dixon Injury Firm provide expert legal counsel to clients and those affected by work-related injuries or death. It’s essential when fighting a workers’ compensation case to have a solid legal team at your back.
Call us now at (314) 208-2808 to find out how we can help with your work injury claim.
What is Punch Press Injury?
A punch press injury is among the most dangerous in the workplace. A punch press is a machine that cuts holes into materials, and some can be immensely large and powerful—and dangerous. These high-powered machines have led to crushed limbs, eye injuries, lacerations, amputations, and death. The Dixon Injury Firm takes it upon our firm to help injured workers recover medical expenses and lost wages in the event of an accident. Workers’ compensation is rife with hurdles, and any claim can be enhanced by having professional legal counsel at your side.
Why Do Punch Press Injuries Happen in the First Place?
In St. Louis, punch press injuries occur like they do in other parts of the country. Unfortunately, many of these accidents result in amputation or serious, life-altering injuries.
Here are a few of the leading reasons why punch press accidents happen:
- Poor supervision may result in low safety standards and ignored preventative measures
- The punch press is inadequately inspected and/or maintained
- Workers are improperly trained to use and follow a punch press’ safety standards
Punch Press Accident Legal Tips
Keep in mind that punch press injury lawyers at The Dixon Injury Firm have a firm understanding of workers’ compensation law and are prepared to help you or a family member’s next case. Regarding punch press injuries in Missouri, there are lots of factors to consider.
Here are a handful of general workers compensation legalities to keep in mind:
- Reimbursement depends on the severity of the accident. A death or life-debilitating injury (leading to being unable to continue working) compared to a minor recovery is different. Is the punch press injury temporary or complete? We can help you determine the exact value of your claim.
- Like in other work accident cases, punch press injury lawyers stress proactiveness. Cases have varying statutes of limitations. It is important to start a case as soon as you or a family member is able to maximize compensation and benefits to help with medical bills, lost time, and other costs.
- Workers’ compensation came into being to replace workplace lawsuits. If a worker agrees to workers’ comp benefits, they typically forego the right to sue their company for negligence. In exchange, you receive compensation for lost time, medical expenses, and other costs. Workers who were harmed by punch press injuries are also able to make claims for workplace-related injuries to optimize compensation claims.
Contact Our Punch Press Injury Lawyers Today!
The first move to take is to find a professional punch press-related injury lawyer to help you with starting a claim. Based in St. Louis, our punch press injury attorneys are prepared to take your trial in full stride.
If you feel like you or a loved one deserves workers’ compensation, The Dixon Injury Firm offers free consultations. Dixon’s trial lawyers promise compensation results and client testimonials. We also specialize in personal injury, truck and car accidents, and other injury claims.