St. Louis Bodily Injury Attorney
Injury Claims in Missouri & Illinois
If you’ve been injured in Missouri or Illinois due to the negligence of someone else, our firm offers tried and proven legal counsel. This includes injuries that cause bodily harm, such as car accidents, slip and falls, and medical malpractice. The St. Louis bodily injury lawyers at The Dixon Injury Firm are able to take your case to trial if it will lead to the just compensation you deserve. It is our firm’s goal to get you the best settlement offer we can, no matter what.
Contact our firm now for a free case review and consultation from our Illinois and Missouri bodily injury lawyers.
Compensation for Bodily Injury
Our firm has recovered over $35,000,000 for accident victims. If you’ve been injured by negligence, whether at work, on the road, or at home, it is essential to reach out to a qualified bodily injury lawyer as soon as possible in order to get the process started. The Dixon Injury Firm offers the legal representation you deserve to get the maximum settlement. We’re not afraid to take your claim to court.
The payout for bodily injury claims is based on the financial damages caused to the victim. An average of 40 million people in the United States are injured annually, and The Dixon Injury Firm’s bodily injury lawyers in St. Louis are here to provide legal representation.
Regarding injury claims, the most common causes of harm include car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, and workplace accidents. In at-fault states, compensation paid to the victim is influenced by the at-fault party (for instance, if you took a sharp turn and ran into a distracted driver).
Only an average of 10% of injury claims make it to court. The majority of the time, insurance companies will settle when you have a valid case and a bodily injury lawyer at your side. Insurance companies (when they know the claim is valid) don’t want to go to trial due to public exposure and higher settlements. If you want to know if your bodily injury claim will go to court, contact our firm today for a case consultation.
Accidental injuries are the third leading cause of death in the U.S. and affect tens of thousands of people every year. If you or a loved one were in an accident and can prove negligence, cause, and damages, you may have a bodily injury claim. Contact The Dixon Injury Firm’s bodily injury attorneys now for more information.
Keep in mind that all the legal and medical information on this page is general advice meant to point victims in the right direction. If you want to learn more about pursuing a bodily injury claim, contact Dixon now through our site or give us a call. Our injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims win financial compensation for their loss.
Common Types of Bodily Injury Claims
Bodily injury covers a wide range of incidents involving things like car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, slips and falls at work, premises liability, defective products, eye injuries, and others.
Here are a few of the most common types of bodily injury cases our injury lawyers manage:
- Hand, Wrist, and Finger Injuries: These include pulled muscles, broken bones, fractures, carpal tunnel, and other injuries that can lead to an injury settlement. Often work-related, a hand, wrist, or finger injury could be a serious detriment to your lifestyle.
- Burn Injuries: From first- to fourth-degree burns, these incidents can lead to serious life-changing implications. Scarring, limited ability to work, medical expenses, and other factors can lead to a settlement.
- Head Injuries: Head injuries can involve symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, headaches, coordination issues, memory loss, and others. Approximately 1.7 million people suffer from brain or head injuries each year in the U.S.
- Vehicle-Related Accidents: If you’ve been in an auto accident due to a negligent driver or other factor, you can almost definitely sue for damages. Common injuries include whiplash, neck and spine injuries, and broken bones.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: They can happen to anyone in just about any situation. A slip or fall down stairs, from a ladder, at the grocery store, and other such incidents can lead to serious injuries.
Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured after a car accident or a fall, it’s essential to get a medical exam. This provides crucial evidence that there are actual damages. Contact The Dixon Injury Firm if you need help arranging an appointment.
Common Injury Claims in Missouri
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, you may be eligible for general and special damages. This may include lost income, medical expenses, property damage, out-of-pocket expenses, pain and suffering, and even therapy and treatment.
Claims adjusters want you to accept a low, quick settlement before the actual financial damages are calculated. Our firm recommends that victims reach out to a bodily injury attorney near you as soon as possible if there has been an accident. We help clients through the entire claims process. A lawyer can get you through this difficult time, which is important when financial pressure builds up if you can’t work after an accident. We offer free legal representation and only charge a contingency if we win your case.
Contact the Dixon Injury Firm to learn more about what our bodily injury can do for you.