St. Louis Talcum Powder Injury Accident Lawyers
The St. Louis talcum powder lawsuit lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm understand how devastating the side effects of talcum powder can be, and are prepared to fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive the justice and compensation you deserve after developing negative and debilitating side effects from the use of talcum powder, more commonly known as “baby powder.”
When you started using talcum powder, you may have done so because you believed it would help with an ailment or rash that you need medication to properly control, but it didn’t. In fact, the talcum powder made the situation worse because now you are suffering from its side effects as well. Our talcum powder lawsuit lawyers are committed to aggressively pursuing the case on your behalf so that you can get the justice and restitution that you deserve.
To learn more, give our St. Louis product liability injury accident lawyers a call at (314) 208-2808 or CONTACT us online to schedule a free initial consultation.
What Commonly Used Products Contain Talcum Powder?
You may be surprised at how widespread the use of Talcum powder is. Talc is used in a large variety of everyday products, most of which you would never consider and possibly use every day. Here is a list of commonly used products that contain talc:
- Johnson’s Baby Powder
- CVS Brand Baby Powder
- Rite Aid Baby Powder
- Anti Monkey Butt Powder
- Assured Shower & Bath Absorbent Body Powder
- Angel of Mine Baby Powder
- Family Dollar Mild Baby Powder
- Shower to Shower Morning Fresh Absorbent Body Powder
- Maybelline New York Expert Wear Blush Gentle Rose
- N.Y.C. New York Color Cheek Glow Powder Blush West Side Wine
- NARS Blush Torrid
- Black Radiance Eyeshadow Quartet Retro Chic
- Stila Eye Shadow Trio Venus
- Dior 5-Colour Iridescent Eyeshadow Petal Shine
- Black Opal True Color Liquid Foundation Heavenly Honey
- Laura Mercier Foundation Powder Number 2
- Cover Girl TruBlend Mineral Loose Mineral Powder Translucent Fair
- Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder Invisible Matte
- Urban Decay Baked Bronzer Gilded
- Wet n Wild Bronzer Light/Medium
- Iman Luxury Pressed Powder Clay Medium Dark
- Coty Air Spun Loose Face Powder Translucent
- Almay Nearly Naked Loose Powder Light/pale
- BeneFit Hello Flawless Custom Powder Cover-Up
- LA Colors Pressed Powder Nude
- Revlon Color Stay Pressed Powder Fair
Does Talcum Powder Cause Ovarian Cancer?
Experts are divided over whether or not the use of talcum powder (baby powder) can lead to ovarian cancer. While juries have recently awarded millions to those who used talcum powder and subsequently developed ovarian cancer, judges have overturned many of the awards for several different reasons citing either a wrong jurisdiction case, lack of evidence, or jury or trial misconduct.
While some cases are being overturned, it is still important to pursue a case if you have developed ovarian cancer after the use of baby powder (talcum powder). our talcum powder lawsuit lawyers can help you determine whether your case is worth pursuing, and the steps that should be taken in ensuring that your case is a strong and effective claim.
What Are the Signs of Ovarian Cancer?
The symptoms of ovarian cancer can often be confused with less serious and noncancerous conditions. here are some of the symptoms that could indicate you have ovarian cancer:
- Abdominal bloating, indigestion, or nausea
- Changes in appetite, such as a loss of appetite or feeling full sooner
- Pressure in the pelvis or lower back
- A more frequent or urgent need to urinate and/or constipation
- Changes in bowel movements
- Increased abdominal girth
- Tiredness or low energy
- Changes in menstruation
- Pelvic pain
- Pain shortly before or after the start of your period
- Pressure, swelling, or pain in the abdomen
- A dull ache in the lower back and thighs
- Difficulty emptying your bladder
- Pain during sex
- Abnormal bleeding
- Nausea or vomiting
If you have any of the symptoms and have been using talcum powder (baby powder), it is important to seek medical care immediately. For more information regarding ovarian cancer, The Cancer Center is a great resource. If you’ve developed cancer after the use of talcum powder, it is critically important that you contact our baby powder lawsuit attorneys immediately.
How Can a St. Louis Lawyer Help My Baby Powder Lawsuit Case?
Johnson & Johnson is a massive and powerful corporation that can lobby members of Congress on their behalf to get medicines and medical applications approved by the FDA. Taking on this company by yourself can be a daunting endeavor, but when you have a talcum powder lawsuit attorney on your team, the fight is winnable.
Collecting information on the laws surrounding how talcum powder can be used, the clinical trials that must be done to prove it is effective and safe, and how baby powder is marketed can be confusing. When Johnson & Johnson lobby Congress to write the laws that are supposed to govern products like baby powder, they ask that the laws be written so that they are protected from most types of lawsuits, and so that they can reap as much profit as possible. We know these laws procedures and can use this knowledge to effectively litigate a talcum powder lawsuit of this level. Therefore, hiring a baby powder lawsuit lawyer with experience in trying talcum powder cases is often your best bet to securing the just compensation you deserve.
Why Should I Choose the St. Louis Talcum Powder Lawsuit Lawyers of Dixon Law to Represent My Talcum Powder Lawsuit Claim?
We have years of experience litigating defective medical product cases, and we can use the knowledge we’ve built from these cases to successfully combat Johnson & Johnson. When you choose our talcum powder lawsuit attorneys, you are choosing a team with a proven success record. Christopher R. Dixon and the talcum powder lawsuit lawyers of The Dixon Injury Firm are fellow St. Louis and Missouri residents who understand what it means to suffer because of talcum powder side effects.
Our St. Louis Personal Injury attorneys will always aggressively pursue talcum powder cases because our clients deserve nothing less. If you need legal guidance or want to know how a baby powder lawsuit lawyer can help you, reach out to us right away.
The Dixon Injury Firm
9666 Olive Blvd #202,
St. Louis, MO 63132
- St. Louis Defective Drug Lawyer
- Samsung Battery Explosion Claims Lawyers in St. Louis
- St. Louis Defective Hip Implant Lawyers
- St. Louis Hernia Mesh Lawyer
- St. Louis iPhone Battery Explosion Lawyer
- St. Louis Transvaginal Mesh Lawyer