Road Construction Accident Attorney in STL
The Dixon Injury Law Firm provides industry-leading care when it comes to protecting the interests of accident victims. During a road construction accident claim, the responsible party, their lawyers, and the insurance agencies are going to try to get you to settle for as little as possible. Instead of letting them decide your fate, turn to our car accident lawyers in St. Louis so you have someone willing to speak up for your best interests. If you need financial assistance to handle medical bills, recovery, or lost wages, we are here to help.
To learn more, give our St. Louis roadway construction accident lawyers a call at (314) 208-2808 or CONTACT us online to schedule a free initial consultation.
Statistics Regarding Road Construction Accidents
In 2015, according to the US Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration, work zone accidents resulted in 70,499 cases of Property Damage, 25,485 cases of injuries involving at least one person, and 642 fatalities. Of these accidents, there were many factors that led to the car crash itself.
Just a few of these factors include:
- Failure to use a seat belt (25%)
- Speeding (28%)
- Alcohol (25%)
Time also plays a significant factor, including:
- Time of day: 65% of all work zone construction accidents were classified as daytime crashes and 35% were classified as nighttime crashes
- Day of the week: The majority of Fatal work zone construction accident crashes happened during Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Time of the year: The majority of work zone accidents that resulted in fatalities were more prevalent during the summer months (May-Sept)
Our legal team has a complete understanding of the most up-to-date traffic laws and statutes, and can use this knowledge to defend you and your loved ones during this trying time.
Where Do Most Road Construction Accidents Occur?
Road construction accidents can happen anywhere where a work zone is located near or on a road.
Here at The Dixon Injury Firm, we have identified several types of locations as being more prevalent when it comes to accidents and injuries:
- Rural arterial roads (25%)
- Rural interstate (19%)
- Rural collector/local road (19%)
- Urban interstate/freeway (19%)
- Urban collector/local road (13%)
- Urban arterial (6%)
If you or someone you care for has been injured or lost their life because of a road construction-related accident, you need help to ensure that you and your family are cared for during this difficult time. From mounting medical debt to loss of work and quality of life, you deserve to receive the compensation and recovery that will allow you to focus on living life again.
If you need legalguidance, or want to know what a St. Louis personal lawyer can do for you, contact our firm. We have everything you need to seek out fair compensation.
The Dixon Injury Firm
9666 Olive Blvd #202,
St. Louis, MO 63132
Related Auto Accident Cases:
- Autonomous Vehicle Accidents
- Bad Weather Auto Accidents
- Brake Malfunction Accidents
- Chain-Reaction Car Accident
- Distracted Driving Accident
- Elderly Driver Auto Accident
- Failure to Yield Auto Accident
- Fender Bender Accidents
- Head-On Collisions
- Hit & Runs
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Rear-End Accidents
- Rental Car Accidents
- Side Impacts
- Texting & Driving
- Tire Blowouts
- Underinsured Motorists
- Uninsured Motorists
- Whiplash Auto Accidents
- Wrong-Way Crashes